Shambala Farm‘s newest addition is our little doe, Shambala (AKA: Shammy, Sham Sham, or Shizzle). She was born on Friday July 1st with no complications. Her mother, Lilly is happily nursing the little one.
Shambala Farm‘s second CSA box went out today. We were happy to share such a diverse bunch of fruits and vegetables to our happy subscribers. This week we included:
- Black Currants
- Salmonberries (Wild Harvested)
- Sea Asparagus (Wild Harvested)
- Spicy Mixed Greens
- Red Yugoslavian Lettuce Heads
- Flashy Trout’s Back Romaine Lettuce (Heirloom)
- Boc Choi
- Red Russian Kale
- Fava Beans
- Locally Crafted Raw Cheese from Louise!